so i saw this on facebook and i wasn’t sure if it had been posted on here yet, so yeah you should probably read this
"!!!ATTENTION PARENTS!!! I read on the internet yesterday that people were noticing that their CapriSun Drinks were filled with mold. Today my sister gives her son a drink and noticed the straw was immediately clogged. She calls me and shows me this horrible 'worm thing', I was disgusted! I cut open the package and right away you can smell that it was rancid. This is outrageous! Apparently Kraft Foods knows of this mess but WON'T recall these drinks! Please avoid purchasing these until they take action on this! I am beyond pissed that this could have been consumed by either my niece or nephews! They better expect an extremely PISSED off Titi, cause they're getting an ear full!"
Oh shit, Snopes says it’s true.
This is all true. I’ve had these before, and I drank one before I went to sleep. When I was laying in bed my throat felt funny, and I started to cough. (Sorry for the details, but.) I felt something slimy in my throat and pulled it out.
Yeah. I was horrified. I thought I’d left my drink out too long, but it was fresh.. Don’t drink these.
I was literally bringing the straw of a CapriSun to my mouth right as I read this… christ crackers n cheese wtf
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!